06 September 2014

more races

So much for thinking that I signed up for my final 2014 races.

This morning, I signed up for the Kokopelli duathlon which is next weekend.  It is at Sand Hollow State Park in SW Utah and we were already making the trip so Sarah could get in another sprint triathlon. My running is definitely good to go and I am comfortable on the bike but the bike to run transition will be a little shaky.

I will also soon be signing up for the National Veterans Day 11K.  I can't pass up an $11 entry fee for a well managed race and the organizers are holding the Las Vegas race in a different part of the city than last year.

I also picked up a pair of ASICS GT-1000 2 shoes to try out.  I needed a new pair of traditional trainers and have never had issues with this brand in the past.

No comments: